Syifa
If you want to change something, you have to do it yourself.
Thursday, July 27, 2017 July 27, 2017 | 0 Comment(s)

Welcome to mid 20s ! This is definitely a trying time for us. We're currently stepping into the next threshold of life and trying to figure things out for ourselves. We now have bills and responsibilities ! Haha..

Seperti pepatah "Perjalanan diri kita menuju kita" We're busy figuring, our likes, our dislikes.

For so long, I have always cared about those round me more than myself. I have struggle with image issues and my self-confidence about my weight. Selalu peduli bila orang cakap "ehh jerawat banyaklah" "nampak gemuk" "yg ni tak cantik tak suit you".. always. Sampailah one day I terfikir, sampai bila nak biar orang yang tentukan pilihan kita?

If you want to change something, you have to do it yourself.

Labels: ,