Syifa
I wish....
Friday, October 20, 2017 October 20, 2017 | 0 Comment(s)

I wish there was a way to forget all the memories we shared. All the places we went, all the laughs we shared together, I wish I could forget it because it haunt me always. Sekarang, tiap kali lalu dekat tempat-tempat dating kita, it hurts and breaks me :( Kenapa kenangan tu segar sangat dalam minda, I wish I could forget it, but in fact, I can't get away from it. It's like I'm living in a nightmare, because every corner reminds me of you.

I can't stop remembering every single detail about you, setiap perkara, baik kecil atau besar tentang kita semua masih segar dalam ingatan. Your smile, your giggles, the way you walk, the way you eat, the way your eyes staring at me, the way you look at me and smile :( It's constant memory of what I don't have anymore. Faham tak rasa pedih tu macam mana? When he's so close but yet so far from you.

I wish to forget. How I wish I could make new memories dengan someone else. Bukannya hanya mengharapkan kita dapat ulang that memories. But I can't :( Yes, I wish so many things, but most of all, I wish you loved me back.

Labels: ,