Syifa
No more waiting game
Sunday, November 11, 2018 November 11, 2018 | 0 Comment(s)

Untuk girls di luar sana yang masih mencari, menanti dan meletak harapan pada  "the right man", life is much more than a waiting game.  Life is much more than finding a special one. Life is much more than a man.

Back then when I fell in love, I made mistake. Everything that I did, every thought was up to him. Aku fikir that's how relationsip were supposed to be. Bila fikir balik relationship tu, it was beautiful but also scary. Secara tak sedar, I had lost myself in him. I cared him more than I cared about myself. Obviously, that's not a healthy relationship ye kawan-kawan.

And when it ended, I was left with just myself. Betapa remuknya hati masa tu Tuhan je tahu. I didn't know how to cope. I didn't know how to control my feelings. Macam mana nak biasakan diri with just me. Without him anymore.

It took a long time for me to love myself without a guy loving me too. It took months and almost a year to recover, to just accept the truth. Then I finally healed (aku rasalah, not 100% but much better than before). I grew up stronger and I swore that I never do that again. I never wanted to lose myself in someone else again. I never wanted so attached to someone, that without them I would fall apart. Sekarang orang cakap aku ni memilih la, playing hard to get, jual mahal la, aku tak kesah pun. Sebab aku dah alami rasa sakit remuk jiwa tu dan aku taknak berulang lagi. Aku kecewa nanti pun bukan korang yang hadap, aku kena hadap sendiri so ada baiknya aku lebih berhati-hai sekarang. Urusan jodoh aku serahkan pada yang Maha Kuasa.

I am me, without needing anyone else to make me smile. And you too girls. Kita semua boleh membahagiakan diri sendiri. We are capable to live a full life without someone holding our hand every step of the way. Kerana Tuhan itu ada, Bergantung harap pada manusia ni selalunya berakhir dengan kecewa.

Girls, put your shoes on now, look at yourself in the mirror and tell yourself "begini pun cukup". You shine without needing a diamond ring on your finger. You shine yourself, without needing someone else, isn't it cool haaa? And that's how it should be.

You need to put yourself first. Because at the end of the day, you are going to leave this earth by yourself. Mati nanti pun sensorang kan? So mulai dari sekarang, belajar jadi bestfriend kepada diri sendiri, mentor diri sendiri, pakar terapi untuk diri sendiri dan hero diri sendiri. Ini bukan gila or syok sendiri ye, but as I mentioned before, to lessen our hope terhadap manusia. Because a man isn't going to save you, to magically makes you happy. That's all up to you.


Jump without being scared of falling, climb the mountain, go out and live your life instead of waiting someone to make you happy. 

Kenapa bazirkan masa dihadapan pintu, menunggu seseorang bukakan pintu tu kalau kita boleh buka sendiri pintu tu. Open the door for yourself and go out, experience what it's like to take a walk alone. Trust me, it's not that bad go out alone. Kita akan rasa bebas sangat buat apa yang kita suka. Yang sebelum ni mungkin terbatas bila keluar dengan seorang lelaki. Enjoy yourself and you will be surprised by the new things and new people who might come into your life.



Stop waiting and wishing. Start building up your life to begin again.

Labels: ,